HEALTH CARE SCREENINGS
A $129 Screening Package could save your life!
The low-cost screening includes:
- Stroke/Carotid Arteries Screening- Ultrasound is used to screen for buildup of fatty plaque, which is the leading cause of strokes.
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Screening- Ultrasound is used to screen for the presence of an abdominal aortic aneurysm that could lead to a ruptured aortic artery.
- Ankle-Brachial Index Scan- Screens for peripheral arterial disease (PAD) in the lower extremities. You are 4-5 times more likely to die from heart disease if you have PAD.
4 facts you need to know about stroke prevention:
- Stroke is a leading cause of death and permanent disability
- 4 out of 5 stroke victims have no warning signs
- More than 75 % of strokes can be prevented
- Quick, painless, ultrasound screenings can help you prevent a stroke
Consider a health care screening if you are over 50 and have any of the following risk factors:
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Family history of vascular disease